Portage college courses are offered by
Geneva College, a regionally accredited
college by Middle States Commission
on Higher Education.
www.portagelearning.com is the platform by which college courses are delivered.
• All college courses are conducted online.
• Asynchronous college course offerings.
• All students have direct access to an instructor.
Average: 53.3 hours
Average: 88.2 hours
Average: 141.5 hours
• Complete course syllabus available by selecting the course ID below.
• You can view these courses on the Geneva College website in the College Catalog, page 174.
• Courses are also listed on the Portage Learning website.
| Course Credits |
|BIOD 103||Medical Terminology||3|
|BIOD 151||Anatomy & Physiology I with Lab||4|
|BIOD 152||Anatomy & Physiology II with Lab||4|
|BIOD 171||Microbiology with Lab||4|
|CHEM 103||General Chemistry I with Lab||4|
|CHEM 104||General Chemistry II with Lab||4|
|CHEM 121||Foundations of General Chemistry||4|
|ENGD 101||English Composition I||3|
|ENGD 102||English Composition II||3|
|MATH 101||College Algebra||3|
|PSYC 101||General Psychology||3|
|PSYC 140||Developmental (Lifespan) Psychology||3|
|PSYC 210||Abnormal Psychology||3|